Car rental at Toronto Airport – we make it easy
Toronto is one of Canada’s most beautiful cities, situated in Southern Ontario – so when you land at Toronto Pearson International Airport, the key is to pick-up your rental car as quickly and easily as possible so you can go see it! Let Toronto Airport Car Rental take all the stress out of car rental, thanks to our unique database. We have thousands of brand rental options, fantastic customer care and a lowest price guarantee.
- No booking fees
- No credit card fees*
- Lowest price guarantee
- Instantly confirmed options
- Famous brands and local fleets
- Free cancellation on most cars
- Free amendments on most cars
- 24/7 customer service
- Trusted by 1 million+ customers
Easy Car Rental from Toronto Airport
Why Book with Us?We aim to bring you the best booking experience for your Toronto car rental. Enter your details and we will present you with rental options from our wide range of international and local rental suppliers, and you can narrow your search with filters for pick-up method, class, fleet, transmission, passenger numbers and availability. From a tiny two-door to a 4WD, you will find the perfect ride.
Our lowest price promise is our commitment to having the best deals online. If you are quoted a better price on another site, we will match it. Problems with the booking process? Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team are only a phone call away.
Toronto TripsWondering where to go? A Toronto car rental opens up a world of possibilities for road trips in Canada and the United States. The Great Lakes region is a playground of beaches, farmland, watersports, wine and more, and is a great place to spend your time. The natural beauty of Niagara Falls, the urban delights of Chicago and Detroit, the charming small towns and lovely fall foliage all combine to keep any visitor entertained.
City slickers will love the string of cosmopolitan Canadian cities that lie to the northeast: Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. The history and diversity of these regions make for a wonderful urban road trip experience. Montreal and Quebec City both use French as their primary language.
Add a little festivity to your car rental holiday by hitting the road during one of Canada's celebrations. Just make sure you get in early, as vehicles can sell out quickly over these periods!
- The Christmas and New Year period is cold, but beautiful, and the cheer and goodwill of the season should warm you right up.
- Canadian Thanksgiving is another great time to visit and coincides with the lovely Autumn foliage.
- The national holiday, Canada Day on July 1, means nationwide celebrations and a summery long weekend with Canadians in holiday mode.
- The WorldPride Toronto Festival and Toronto Fringe Festival, in June and July respectively, attract huge numbers for various events. But there are plenty more cultural and artistic events in Toronto, so check out a calendar when making your plans.